Your Home Away from Home
The Norwood Inn is the preferred choice for travelers, work crews, and adventurers in Colorado’s Western Slope.
Ideally located between Telluride and Moab along the beautiful Unaweep-Tabeguache Scenic Byway, Norwood Inn services a wide-range of clientele along in Norwood, Nucla, Naturita, Redvale, Bedrock, Paradox, Wright’s Mesa, Lone Mesa, Placerville, Sawpit, Ridgway, and Telluride.
Each room features:
- Fully-stocked kitchens or kitchenettes
- High-speed wireless internet
- High definition television with HBO and new flat-panel TV
- Daily refreshes and comfortable bedding
- See Inn Amenities for a full list
Our property features:
- Outdoor grills for guest-use
- Ample parking for anything from big trucks to motorcycles
- Wide selection of room configurations from 4-person family-style rooms to efficiencies
- Flexibility for both quick and extended stays
Updated and improved, you will find that Norwood Inn provides the most desirable accommodations for your stay in this area. Our friendly and helpful staff, comfortable amenities, and proximity to everything great on Colorado’s western slope make The Norwood Inn your home away from home.